At HAUTE HAIR ATL we are fully committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied with their hair investment. In order to achieve this, we are recommending the following tips:
• Please shampoo co/wash extensions before installations
• Shampoo once a week or at least every other week
• Be sure to use a sulfate free shampoo which is gentler to the hair
• When shampooing the hair, always shampoo hair in a downward motion to prevent tangling
• After shampooing, deep condition the hair for at least 30 to 45 minutes
• Always rinse thoroughly after both shampoo and condition; however, be sure to rinse thoroughly with cool water after conditioning the hair
• For best results, if possible let hair air dry. Once dyed or bleached we can no longer guarantee your extensions. • Although your extension are 100% virgin hair, unlike natural hair it is no longer receiving nutrients from the scalp therefore hair must be protected. Since Heat is your hair’s bigger enemy, use only when necessary.
• Also, when using heat be sure to use a heat protectant or a serum
• If you decide to color or tint hair be sure to use a licensed hair professional
PLEASE NOTE: Once you install hair and heavy product build-up occurs, you will need to use a deep clarifying shampoo to remove the product build-up. Once bleached or dyed we can no longer guarantee the integrity.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.